In the department for development and construction we are developing and constructing tools for press die-casting of non-ferrous metals, the corresponding cutting tools and purpose fastening devices for the final treatment of the castings.
Regarding the specific demands of the customers and the complexity of the products we are developing tools in different dimensions and shapes. Hereby we devote a lot of attention to the choice of the suitable materials, price benefitting technologies, the designing suitability and to the technical perfection of the tools. The work at the department is based on team work, which is the leading element to get the best solutions out of good ideas, because our speciality is tools for geometrical sophisticated products.
Our scope includes:
- Modelling and elaborating plans
- Development of the part and the preparation for press die-casting
- Design and construction of prototypes and serial press die-castings
- Design and construction of die-cutting tools
- Design and construction of fixtures and measuring devices
- CNC programming . .
CAD – computer supported designing
The developing department is supported with the programme equipment Pro/Engineer, CATIA and Auto CAD which are intended for:
- Opening models in exchanging files (STEP, IGES, DXF, ...)
- 3D modelling of parts and tools
- Elaboration of the documentation
CAM – computer supported machining – programming of CNC machines
The department is supported with the programme equipment Pro/Engineer, Depo Cam, which are intended for:
- Programming for 3-axis CNC machining
- Programming for 5-axis CNC machining
- 3D modelling of electrodes
We assure quick, good, integrated and quality solutions which are the product of tradition, experience and highly educated staff, of excellent information technologies and work according to the demands of the ISO standards.