Forged semi products from brass alloys
Brass forging pieces are industrial semi products designed for a wide circle of industrial customers. They are used for further mechanical surface treatment and for the installation into the final products.
We are producing drop -forged forgings from simple to the most demanding shapes. We are developing and forging them based on sketches, drawings and samples.
We are constructing and developing the forgings also based on the individual wishes of our customers.
With the most modern equipment we are totally mastering the reliability of the processes of forging and with this the demanded quality of the forgings.
We produce numerous types of mechanical and surface treated forgings:
- parts of all types of fittings
- joining parts (nuts, reduction parts, screws ...)
- treated forgings of different shapes
- assembly parts for electrical- and machine industry
We assure processing at different fields:
- all sorts of mechanical processing
- grinding shapes and polishing
- nickel and chrome treatment
We are producing the forging pieces in different alloys:
There are different types of shapes available:
- fully forged pieces
- hollow forged pieces with horizontally forged holes – maximum up to 6 holes in a forged piece (the position of the axis between the holes is 90 Degrees also under chamfer angles from 45º do 90°)
- hollow forged pieces with vertically forged holes – maximum up to two holes in a forged piece
- pipe forged pieces
There are different types of surface treatment available:
- raw – dark surface
- sand-blasted surface with brass chips
- sand-blasted surface with steel granulate
- ball-type polished surface